Gratitude is such an important part of business. I’ve found that telling people how grateful I am for the role they played in my success is very important to me. It allows me to appreciate how grateful I am to the smart people in my life.
Over this past year these wonderful people have been kind, generous and supportive and I thank my lucky stars that they are in my life.
There is no particular order. I know I’m leaving some people out and this isn’t on purpose.
\”If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.\” – Isaac Newton (Click to Tweet)
- My readers – supporting me as I grow my business. Your feedback has been so valuable.
- Amy Porterfield – believing in me. Her support has been so very valuable.
- Darren Rowse – accepting my first ever guest post (others too of course), showing me that I can make an impact in people’s lives.
- Stacy Stone – helping me with projects that I struggle with.
- Pam Slim – supporting me when I need a boost.
- Charlie Gilkey – showing friendship that guides my business decisions.
- Nathalie Lussier – supporting me and my content.
- Megan and Marty – teaching me how to connect and share ideas.
- Brian Clark – sharing my ideas with his people.
- Sonia Simon – willingness to talk and share with me at every Copyblogger event.
- Chris Guillebeau – teaching me how to create something special that lasts. You can learn a lot from people by watching the projects that tey put out to the world.
- Chris Brogan – showing me that everyone is amazing if they put in the time and effort.
- Chris Garrett – willingness to listen and share ideas that have spurred new concepts.
- Joy Agcongay – pushing me to create something helpful for my people that I couldn’t put together without her.
- Nikki Staib – supporting me through every stumble that I encounter.
- Gavin Staib – loving me at every step of the parenting process.
- Walter and Elsa Staib (My parents) – talking, sharing, loving me even when I’m not very lovable.
- Erich Staib (My brother) – laughing with me when I need it the most.
- Yusuf Chowdhury – helping me share my ideas with the San Antonio community.
- Sean Attwood – becoming my local brother who cares about my success.
- Silvia Mahutova – being an amazing client who challenges me to be a better business coach.
- Jenny Blake – showing enthusiasm for my work that still motivates me when I feel down about myself.
- Steve Kamb – showing me what it takes to build a community of smart people that care about your work.
- Glen Allsopp – believing in my work and sharing his experience in a blog post.
- Michelle Nickolaisen – helping me when I need a helping hand.
- Marc and Angel – showing me friendship at every turn. Their hearts are truly big and giving.
- Daniel Scocco – believing that good people should always be appreciated.
- Ali Luke – keeping our friendship alive through mutual respect.
- Amy Harrison – helping me unlock the secrets of good copywriting.
- To everyone I forgot – understanding I’m not perfect and I appreciate all your hard work and friendship.
Today is Thanksgiving, but telling people in your life how grateful you are that they are in your life should be a daily occurrence.
Who can you email, message or call right now to thank them for their support?