“You can have everything you want in life… if you’ll just help enough other people get what they want.”– Zig Ziglar
- Weave altruism into their businesses in a way that strengthens profitability
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 at 8pm ET
How to Participate
- On Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 at 8pm ET call this number: 1 (303) http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=17692887) and enter this access code: (Listen in on the web via streaming audio:
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #PIparty.
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Profitable Idealism Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own business and your own idealistic ideas. To win prizes, all you have to do is answer the questions! It’s that simple.
You could win…
How to Win
RSVP below and participate in the Twitter Party.
When the Profitable Idealism Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you know if you won any of the prizes.
Leave a separate comment for each of the following entries.
- Tweet about the Profitable Idealism Twitter Party. Write your own tweet or use the following… Join us for the Profitable Idealism Twitter Party 2/16 at 8pm EST (http://goo.gl/O1n25) #PIparty
- Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Profitable Idealism Twitter Party. Write your own tweet or use the following example… I\’m hoping to win some free stuff from @JohnnyBTruant and @PaceSmith at the Profitable Idealism Twitter party (http://goo.gl/O1n25) #PIparty