* The MP3 of the Holistic Entrepreneurship Party is available for the next two weeks then it will be moved into the Party Biz Connect audio archives for PBC members.
For every tweet during this party, Rhiannon Llewellyn donated 10 cents to Kiva, a micro-loan organization that helps entrepreneurs in third world countries fund their businesses. UPDATE: The party was amazing. We were able to raise $20.60. Thank you for making this such a great event.
Have you ever thought that you weren’t living your life’s purpose? I know I have. Life can feel like it’s crumbling around you. It’s why you’ve probably thought about starting or have started your own company. The problem is, there is a lot about starting, maintaining, and growing a business that isn’t obvious – or easy to figure out on your own. It can be incredibly difficult, and often heartbreaking, to create a business that makes you happy and fulfills you.
You really can create a business that supports all of your needs, and brings the best of you to your right people. Yes, it takes a little time, but with the right guidance and some hard work you can truly do work that matters in the world.
Listen to the Conversation from the Twitter Party
Rhiannon Llewellyn of Brand Harmony Studio is throwing the Holistic Entrepreneurship Party to help you align your true desires with your business. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect.
Mark your calendar now: Thursday, March 1st, 2012 at 3pm ET (12pm PST)
How the Twitter Party Works
- Rhiannon will be hanging out and answering your questions while we chat about how a holistic approach to business gives you the understanding and power necessary to move your business forward in a way that’s perfect for you.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers, all throughout our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, March 1st, 2012 at 3pm EST (12pm PST), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates.)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #holisticbiz
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Holistic Entrepreneurship Teleseminar and Twitter Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences in business. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #holisticbiz hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – A 60 minute coaching session with @rhiannon_z. ($300)
- (1 of 2 prizes) A 6 month membership to the Brand Harmony Business Community ($120 each)
That’s $540 in prizes!
When the Holistic Entrepreneurship Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Holistic Entrepreneurship Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Join us for the Holistic Entrepreneurship Twitter Party w/ @rhiannon_z on 3/1 at 3pm EST http://goo.gl/OpUzj #holisticbiz
- I’m hoping to win a prize from at the Holistic Entrepreneurship Twitter Party http://goo.gl/OpUzj #holisticbiz
- Ever heard of “Holistic Entrepreneurship”? Learn more from @rhiannon_z http://goo.gl/OpUzj #holisticbiz
- Wow, the Holistic Entrepreneurship party w/ @rhiannon_z at looks awesome http://goo.gl/OpUzj #holisticbiz
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
About Rhiannon Llewellyn
Rhiannon Zyanya Llewellyn has been practicing Holistic Entrepreneurship since she began business as a full-time web designer in 2008. Over the years, her philosophy has evolved around her personal experience of life and business and spirituality, and the ways those things do and do not fit together.
Click here to learn more about Rhiannon.
Supported Charity – Kiva.org
Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world. Learn more about how it works.