The MP3 of the Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Party is available in the Party Biz Connect archives for PBC members.
Facebook is the #1 most actively used social network. If your business isn’t utilizing Facebook your missing out on a huge traffic boom to your website as well as a place to build your authority in your niche.
Andrea Vahl, Amy Porterfield and Phyllis Khare are throwing Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Twitter Party to help you leverage your Facebook account to increase sales and authority in your niche. The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect.
This Twitterific party is going to be crazy fun and informative, so be ready to learn some great Facebook marketing tips to improve your small business.
During the party you\’ll learn how to:
- Develop a social marketing plan that works for your business
- Create your business Facebook business Page correctly (or learn how to adjust an already created one!)
- Engage your community with proven strategies
- Advertise within Facebook for maximum exposure
- Monitor and measure your advertising campaign to save time and money!
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 at 8pm ET
How the Twitter Party Works:
- Andrea, Amy and Phyllis will have an hour-long panel discussion about utilizing Facebook to market your business
- You get to listen in via phone or Skype, and you can chat to other people \”at\” the party on Twitter
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask questions for you to answer and announce prizes during the party
All the details you need on how to join in are below.
If you live outside of the US you can join in via Skype. Click here to find out the details. Once you are on the page click on the little Skype icon on the bottom right. Instructions will pop up for you to follow before you can join us for the party.
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 at 8pm ET call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid or Twitter Search or TweetChat
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #FBBook
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Twitter Party we will be asking you questions relating to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #FBBook hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize #1 — 1 hour Facebook Marketing session with @AndreaVahl ($300)
- Grand Prize #2 — 1 hour Facebook Marketing session with @AmyPorterfield, ($300)
- Grand Prize #3 — 1 hour Facebook Marketing session with @PhyllisKhare ($300)
- 1 of 5 copies of the 672 page Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies book ($34.99)
- Facebook Advertising Bootcamp webinar replay by Andrea Vahl ($97)
- How to Use Facebook to Grow Your Business e-book by Andrea Vahl($24)
And everyone can receive a Free Chapter from the book — An Introduction to Advanced Facebook Marketing by going to their Facebook Page ! (Make sure you Like it, too) and Phyllis has another free chapter available to you by joining her Fresh Marketing List — Moving Your eCommerce onto Facebook!
That’s over $1,000 in prizes!
Want to win a 1-HOUR SUPER STRATEGY FACEBOOK SESSION call with one of the three co-authors of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies? If you already purchased a book, or if you purchase a book no later than midnight EST on Thursday, August 25th, email your book receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be entered to win one of three SUPER STRATEGY FACEBOOK SESSIONS. Three lucky winners will be announced on our Facebook Page on Friday, August 25th at 5pm EST. Good luck!
When the Facebook Marketing for Dummies Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you know everything that is going on during the party as well as if you won any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. There will be a prize awarded to a person at the beginning of the party to someone who helps spread the word about this great party. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
Join us for the Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Party 8/24 at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/4kcs5 #FBBook
I’m hoping to win some free stuff from @AndreaVahl @AmyPorterfield @PhyllisKhare at their Facebook Twitter Party http://goo.gl/4kcs5
Wow, the Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Party looks awesome http://goo.gl/4kcs5 #FBBook
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)