The MP3 of the Damn Fine Words Twitter Party is available in the Party Biz Connect audio archives for PBC members.
Learning how to create content that’s effective and brings you business results is crucial to the success of any online business. If you can’t convey, convince and convert people to buy your awesome stuff… well, the buck stops there, and you won’t bring in the money you’re looking for.
James Chartrand of Men with Pens has recently launched a new writing course for business owners and is throwing a Damn Fine Words Twitter Party to help you understand the fundamentals of great content – and why it matters so much to your business.
Guess what? You’re invited.
You won’t want to miss this special-edition Twitter party – Brian Clark of the CopyBlogger, Liz Strauss of SOBcon, Peter Shallard (AKA the Shrink to Entrepreneurs) will be on the call with James, and they’ll be partying right along with you.
Hosted by yours truly, Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect, this Twitterific party promises crazy fun and spectacular informative, so join in to learn some great copywriting and content-creation ideas to improve your business success – and your results.
During the party, you\’ll learn:
- Why effective writing is a crucial cornerstone to success
- Content-creation tricks, tips and techniques to improve your writing skills
- Insider strategies you can apply for immediate, positive effects in your business.
Mark your calendar now. The party happens Thursday, August 25th, 2011 at 8pm ET
How the Twitter Party Works
- James Chartrand will have an hour-long panel discussion with special guests about how to write compelling content.
- You get to listen in via phone or Skype and chat with people \”at\” the party on Twitter.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask questions for you to answer and announce prizes during the party.
All the details you need on how to join in are below.
If you live outside of the US, you can join us via Skype. Click here to find out the details. Once you are on the page click on the little Skype icon on the bottom right. Instructions will pop up for you to follow before you can join us for the party.
How to Participate:
- On Thursday, August 25th, 2011 at 8pm ET, call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Tweet Grid, Twitter Search or Tweet Chat
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #damnfinewords
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Damn Fine Words Twitter Party, we’ll be asking you questions that relate to your own experiences. And we have prizes you can win, too!
To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer questions and retweet good responses using the #damnfinewords hashtag. It’s that simple!
You could win…
- Grand Prize – Free membership to the Damn Fine Words course ($1,599 value!)
- A trio-set consultation with James to help improve your business (worth $397)
- A copy critique full of valuable advice for one page of your web copy (worth $297)
- An ebook package including Write for the Web, Beyond Bricks and Mortar and the brand-new Guest Post for Success (valued at $69.99)
That’s over $2,300 in prizes!
When the Damn Fine Words Twitter Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure you know what’s happening in the party and let you know if you won any prizes.
Special guests include:
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Damn Fine Words Party to increase your chances of winning. There will be a special prize awarded at the end of the call to someone who helps spread the word about this great party.
Write your own tweet or use one of these examples:
Join us for the Damn Fine Words Party 8/25 at 8pm ET http://goo.gl/V3lZs #damnfinewords
I’d love to win that Grand Prize from @damnfinewords Damn Fine Words Party http://goo.gl/V3lZs #damnfinewords
Wow, the Damn Fine Words Party looks awesome http://goo.gl/V3lZs #damnfinewords
Are you going to be at the party? Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)