In today’s world you can’t rely on old school advertising unless you are a big corporation who has hundreds of millions to spend. You must bring people to you (website) and earn their trust once they land on your site. The only way to do this is to create great content that builds on your authority.
Yes, content does rule in today’s world.
That’s why Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman have put together the Content Rules Twitter Party. They want to help teach you the core concepts of creating great content so you can bring in traffic and sales to your website.
Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect.
During the party you\’ll learn about:
- How to uncover your authentic voice and earn people’s trust.
- How to leverage social media tools to get your ideas distributed to a wide audience.
- Write in a way that powerfully communicates your service, product, or message across various Web mediums.
How the Twitter Party Works
- Ann and C.C. will be hanging out on Twitter while we chat about how a business can make great content.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #contentrules
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the Content Rules Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #contentrules hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- 1 of 5 copies of Content Rules ($19.95 each)
When the Content Rules Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the Content Rules Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to Tweet: Join us for the Content Rules Twitter Party 6/20 at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/MWnak #contentrules
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at the Content Rules Twitter Party http://goo.gl/MWnak #contentrules
- Click to Tweet: Ever heard of “Content Rules”? Learn more from @MarketingProfs + @cc_chapman http://goo.gl/MWnak #contentrules
- Click to Tweet: Wow, the Content Rules party w/ @MarketingProfs + @cc_chapman at looks awesome http://goo.gl/MWnak #contentrules
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @tinybuddha, http://twitter.com/tinybuddha)
About the Authors
Ann Handley is a veteran of creating and managing digital content to build relationships for organizations and individuals. Ann is the co-author of the best-selling Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business (Wiley, 2011).
Click here to read more ->
You’d be hard-pressed to find a more multi-faceted or enthusiastic creative/strategic partner in the marketing and content creation fields. This greatly hails from C.C.’s unstoppable combination of marketing experience and savvy (which a great many professionals claim to have), and incalculably valuable “on the ground” knowledge and insight as an influential content creator himself (which a great many professionals do not).
Click here to read more ->
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.