Ever wonder why some companies have such caring and committed employees?
Understanding what drives a company’s employees to actually care about their work has been an ongoing frustration for many business owners.
Applying “Band-aid” ideas to a deeper issue is why so many businesses fail to deliver a great product.
Business owners need to dig into their company culture, really see where the lack of commitment is coming from and how they can build a foundation of caring employees that deliver amazing customer service. That’s why are throwing a party for John’s new book.
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Domino Connection.
How the Twitter Party Works
- John will be hanging out with you on the phone and answering your questions while we chat about the idea within The Commitment Engine – Making Work Worth It.
- Karl (@dominoconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
Listen to the Commitment Engine Party Audio – 60 min
If you liked this podcast subscribe via iTunes.
During the party you\’ll learn how to:
- Build your company around a purpose. People commit to companies and stories that have a simple, straightforward purpose.
- Understand that culture equals brand. Build your business as a brand that employees and customers will support.
- Lead by telling great stories. You can’t attract the right people or get them to commit without telling a story about why you do what you do.
How the Twitter Party Works
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 2pm ET (11am PT), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #dtmcommit
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During The Commitment Engine Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #dtmcommit hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Grand Prize – Ultimate Marketing System from John of @Ducttape (value $497)
- 1 of 20 copies of The Commitment Engine – Making Work Worth It (value $26.95 each)
When The Commitment Engine Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at The Commitment Engine Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to Tweet: Join us for The Commitment Engine Twitter Party w/ @ducttape on Oct. 1oth at 2pm ET http://goo.gl/hNBHe #dtmcommit
- Click to Tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize at The Commitment Engine Twitter Party http://goo.gl/hNBHe #dtmcommit
- Click to Tweet: Ever heard of “The Commitment Engine”? Learn more from @ducttape http://goo.gl/hNBHe #dtmcommit
- Click to Tweet: Wow, The Commitment Engine party w/ John of @ducttape at looks awesome http://goo.gl/hNBHe #dtmcommit
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL.
(ex. @tinybuddha, http://twitter.com/tinybuddha)
About John Jantsch
He is the creator of the Duct Tape Marketing System and Duct Tape Marketing Consulting Network that trains and licenses small business marketing consultants around the world.
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – Kiva.org
Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world. Learn more about how it works.