Chris Guillebeau is a man of action. He wants to visit every country in the world. Since he set his mind to it I have no doubt he will accomplish this goal. He has visited 168 out of 193.
He also teaches people how to take over the world. He says this tongue and cheek, but he truly wants people to make their lives and the world a better place.
That’s why I was so excited to interview Chris and talk about his amazing community building techniques.
Listen to the Chris Guillebeau Podcast – 31 min
We talked about:
- How to build a strong community.
- Why you should push (evolutionary pull) outside your comfort zone.
- Why you don’t need to focus on just one niche.
More Chris Guillebeau Resources:
- Chris’ book: The Art of Non-Conformity
- TEDx talk: Fear and Permission
- Chris’ blog/website
- Twitter – @chrisguillebeau
If you have any questions or comments about the podcast just let me know.
What did you think of Chris’ ideas?