As most lawyers know there is still an “old school” mentality around creating a thriving practice. You’ve got to put in your time. You can’t survive and work from home or else no one would see you as a legitimate lawyer. You can’t choose the type of clients you would like to work with.
There are a lot of myths around creating a successful law practice that need to be debunked.
That’s why Rachel Rodgers is throwing the 21st The 21st Century Lawyer: 8 Steps to Building a Profitable, Kickass Virtual Law Office Twitter Party. She wants to share how to create your ideal lifestyle, working with clients you love and practicing law from anywhere you want. She is putting on this event so you can also connect with other forward thinking lawyers.
The Party is hosted by yours truly – Karl Staib of Party Biz Connect.
Listen to the complete recording right here:
During the party you\’ll learn about:
- How to create a practice that brings in money and makes you happy.
- Why choosing a niche is so important and how to do it.
- How to get clients to walk through your “virtual” door and hire you.
Mark your calendar now: Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 at 9pm EST (6pm PST)
How the Twitter Party Works
- Rachel will be hanging out on the phone and answering your Twitter questions while we chat about creating your ideal law practice.
- Karl (@partybizconnect on Twitter) will ask you questions and announce prizes for you to win with your answers all during our Twitter party.
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 at 9pm EST (6pm PST), call this number: 1 (712) 432-0900 and enter this access code: 758266
- Follow along and play at Twitter Search or Tweet Chat (My favorite because it auto-populates)
- Join the party by tweeting using the hashtag #21stCenturyLawyer
- Have fun, meet new friends, and win prizes.
During the 21st Century Lawyer Party we will be asking you questions related to your own experiences. To win prizes, all you have to do is let your friends know about the party, answer the questions and retweet good responses using the #21stCenturyLawyer hashtag! It’s that simple.
You could win…
- Full pass access to the 21st Century Lawyer Course – ($497)
- 1 of 2 half hour consultation with Rachel Rodgers ($200 each)
- 1 of 5 copies of the 21st Century Lawyer Manifesto Limited Print ($48 each)
That’s over $1,100 in prizes!
When the 21st Century Lawyer Party starts make sure you are following:
We want to make sure that you are in the loop for everything that is going on during the party and especially if you win any of the prizes.
Tweet about the prize you want to win at the 21st Century Lawyer Party to increase your chances of winning a prize. At the beginning of the party, there will be a prize awarded to a person who helps spread the word about this great party via Twitter. Write your own tweet or use the following example…
- Click to tweet: Join us for the 21st Century Lawyer Twitter Party w/ @rachrodgersesq at 9pm ET http://goo.gl/b0gGh #21stCenturyLawyer
- Click to tweet: I’m hoping to win a prize from at the 21st Century Lawyer Twitter Party http://goo.gl/b0gGh #21stCenturyLawyer
- Click to tweet: Want to create your own virtual law office? Learn more from @rachrodgersesq http://goo.gl/b0gGh #21stCenturyLawyer
- Click to tweet: Wow, the 21st Century Lawyer party w/ @rachrodgersesq looks awesome http://goo.gl/b0gGh #21stCenturyLawyer
Planning on attending? Let us know by adding your Twitter name and Twitter URL. You may sign up for an email reminder below.
(ex. @rainnwilson, http://twitter.com/rainnwilson)
About Rachel Rodgers
Rachel Rodgers is a Law Practice Hacker who supports freedom-loving lawyers looking to create their own unique practices in her company, Freedom Is The New Rich. She also serves Gen Y entrepreneurs in her law practice, Rachel Rodgers Law Office. Rachel is passionate and relentless about helping others pursue their dreams. She’s been inspiring people to attain their goals in a practical way since she was 15. And she has no intentions of stopping now! She has also been featured/mentioned in Forbes, MSNBC, Entrepreneur Magazine, Time Magazine, Christian Science Monitor, Canadian Lawyer, ABA Journal and others.
You can read more about Rachel right here–>
Sign up for an email reminder for this party and future parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Supported Charity – Harlem Children’s Zone
Harlem Children\’s Zone, Inc. has experienced incredible growth – from the number of children we serve to the breadth of our services. But one thing has stayed the same: the agency\’s \”whatever it takes\” attitude when it comes to helping children to succeed.
Learn more by clicking here –>